With over 30 years experience in our industry, as experts we realise that foot health is extremely important to ensure that you return home in comfort. With this in mind, we have developed a range of ‘Comfort Zone’ Footwear. This encompasses a large variety of styles to cater for all industries, and includes both Mens and Ladies options.
All the styles within the Comfort Zone range, are 100% guaranteed for ‘product’ and ‘comfort’….read on to find out more…
30 Day Comfort Guarantee:
We have so much confidence in our Comfort zone range of footwear that we offer a 30 day money back Comfort Guarantee. If you are not happy with the comfort of your boots that are included within our Comfort Zone range within 30 days of the date purchased, we will provide a full credit or a replacement to the same value, providing that they have been fitted correctly and you have the right size, and they are suitable for the task required.
Simply notify us within 30 days and our team will look after the rest.
6 Month Manufacturers Guarantee:
Our Comfort Zone range of safety footwear have been carefully chosen to provide you with some of the best styles available. If you have a manufacturing issue with your boots within six months of the date of purchase, and they have been correctly fitted and cared for, then we will provide a replacement product for you.
This guarantee does not cover footwear that has been misused and abused, or which has been used for a purpose for which it is not suitable. Also, the guarantee does not cover for footwear that has been subject to excessive wear and tear or that has been incorrectly fitted. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Handy tips to keep your Footwear in great condition:
• Try your new footwear on in a clean area to ensure the size/fit is correct, before use
• Footwear that is too big causes excessive movement of the foot within the boot and can cause discomfit and premature wear of the inside lining
• Always undo the laces to remove your footwear, heeling will damage the back of the boots
• Avoid kicking items (such as pallets) with your footwear as this can cause the protective toecap to become dislodged
• Never force dry (on the radiator) wet footwear as this can cause the leather to harden and crack